nosleepxnoworries said: Everything with a seven in it.
7. Do you think you’ll be in a relationship two months from now? I would say no. I would hope yes but from what I can tell, and it isn’t much, no.
17. Do you think there is life on other planets? Oh sure.
27. Do you wish your skin was lighter or darker? I don’t really care. It could be fun to be even paler and be a shining beacon of moonlight, but I’m not sure I’d carry a tan well. I’ve been too pale for too long.
37. What do you say during awkward silences? As it is a silence, technically nothing. I’m bad with awkward silences I don’t tend to say anything at all.
47. Have you ever been high? Nope
57. Favourite food? Pizza? Any kind of pasta with good alfredo sauce. Also hibachi things. Pie? I dunno I eat a lot of things.
67. Facebook or Twitter? Facebook
70. Names of your bestfriends? Tiffany and Nick.
71. Craving something? What? Crab rangoon something like constantly. Also on a more complicated emotional sense a certain person but I won’t tell him unless he asks.
72. What colour are your towels? Some kind of blue or grey, mostly.
72. How many pillows do you sleep with? All of them. Three standard pillows, three pillow pets, two mini pillow pets, a Jack Skellington pillow and one of those weird tubey ones.
73. Do you sleep with stuffed animals? Besides the pillow pets you mean? Snorlax spends every night in bed with me, as does my new alpaca as of late. His name is Charlie at the moment but it isn’t a set name yet.
74. How many stuffed animals do you think you have? All of them. ALL. OF. THEM.
75. Favourite animal? The tiger, then the peacock, then the ray.
76. What colour is your underwear? Right now it is black and lime
77. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocolate as a thing but I like the two together
78. Favourite ice cream flavour? Cookie dough or cake batter but I’m not much for ice cream
79. What colour shirt are you wearing? I’m wearing a red hoodie as a shirt.
87. First person you talked to today? I had a text from Tiffany if it counts but I first spoke aloud to my mother.
97. Favourite actor? Oh gosh. Colin Firth. Or Johnny Depp. I tend to focus more on actresses.
107. Have you ever been on a horse? Yes.
117. Do you like chicken noodle soup? Indeed.
127. What makes you happy? Ghibli films.
137. How tall are you? 5’8 on a good day last time I checked.
147. Mars or Snickers? Snickers
Katara appreciation time:
- Can we talk about how she learned all her water-bending mostly by herself?
- Can we talk about her never ending ingenuity throughout the series?
- Can we talk about how she is only 13 and was able to defeat both a fire master (Azula) and a water master (Hama)?
- Can we talk about her pity towards the man who killed her mother?
- Can we talk about how she never stopped caring for her friends and family even in the worst situations?Say what you want about Katara, but she is the best role model/friend you could have had in the entire series. She had always kept it together even when she lost her mother and when Aang had his issues.
I’m sorry but if you hate on Katara for some reason, you at least have to admit
She is a good waterbender
listen here. Katara is not just a good water bender, she is a master. at 14. not only that, she went from having only a loose control of her abilities to fucking showing down an actual teacher of the art form in a year or less.
not to mention just the amount of growth and development of her character in Book one alone is astronomical.
not only that but she isn’t just a fighter, shes one of the BEST healers that has EVER been seen in the water tribe. her abilities are amazing and at the beginning of the series, she couldn’t even keep hold of a fish.
i think it says a lot about people with undeveloped potential.
ALWAYS respect Katara.
If you don’t like Katara I probably don’t like you
there isn’t enough water bending in LOK tbh. I miss Katara ;n;